Friday, December 12, 2008

It's on!



Tu Scene Launch Party
TONIGHT! Friday, December 12, 7-9pm
Dinnerware Artspace
264 E. Congress

Come have a drink, celebrate a new endeavor in the Tucson art community, and put a face to a name to a blog. Nothing fancy, just festive! Between the stress of holidays and students finishing up the semester, I'm keeping this event pretty casual and laid back, but may put together a more formal Q & A/discussion salon early next year with some other folks as a kind of follow-up to Arizona Commission on the Arts/TPAC State of the Arts panel discussion hosted at Dinnerware couple of months ago. Let me know if you'd like to collaborate on that or have a venue to offer.

See ya!
Rachelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachelle -
I am sorry I won't be downtown tonight to share in your launch party. I'll meet you another time, for sure. Tu Scene is a wonderful community and arts platform, I am an enthusiastic supporter. I will post your link on twitter.
Much success to you,
Monica